PO Box 7194, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 4J2; Email: email@example.com
India-Canada Cultural Association is hosting
INDIA SUPPER NIGHT
at Holy Family Cathedral (123 Nelson Road) on February 18th, 5.30pm
The program features:
Indian Movie Music by Gitanjali group for 90 minutes
Bharatnatyam performance by Natvar Dance Academy
Bhangra performance by Multicultural Bhangra Club
Tickets: $15 per person; $5 for children up to 10 yrs. age and $10 for ICCA members.
(*Ticket price includes supper)
For additional information or tickets, phone 306-281-0039.
INDIA-CANADA CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
Check more info and resources for New Immigrants in Saskatoon
Membership is open to anyone interested in understanding or simply enjoying Indian Culture
- ICCA and Broadway theatre hosted "PRALAYA" a fusion Bharatnatyam and Balinese dance at Broadway Theatre on November 26th, 2016; 'Vande Vasudevam' - Kuchipudi dance concert on January 21st, 2017.
- ICCA hosted - Kathak-Odissi dance performance 'TAKA DHILANG' at Broadway Theatre on September 10th, 2016 performed by Enakshi Sinha, Sudeshna Maulik and Shawn Mativetsky (Percussion); Saskatoon Folkfest India Pavilion at Brunskill School from August 18-20th, 2016, to showcase Indian cuisine, dance performances, fashion display and more fun...
- NEW !!! Apply for your membership online. For 2016 family membership is $25, Individual membership is $15 and business membership is $100.
- ICCA hosted a Spring potluck on 23rd April, 2016 at WalterMurray Collegiate
- In 2015, ICCA hosted - New Year Eve at Cosmo Civic Centre. DJ Kwes played the DJ music; Bollywood Bollywood legendary singer Kavita Krishnamurthy on 27th September, 2015 at Broadway Theatre; Comedy show by Padmashri Surender Sharma on 2nd August, 2015 at St. Paul's church.
Other Upcoming and Past Events
Join Us: Become a Member
Resources for New Immigrants
INDIA-CANADA CULTURAL ASSOCIATION (ICCA) is a non-profit charitable organisation that promotes Indian culture and heritage among residents of Saskatoon and beyond. Membership is open to anyone interested in understanding or just enjoying Indian culture.
Staffed entirely by volunteers, ICCA offers a wide array of activities and services under various categories